The history of Schumacher Dugan Construction dates back to 1910, the year in which Dugan Construction Company was founded. In 1964, Larry Schumacher and a partner started their own general contracting firm, Schumacher and Williams Construction, which performed a variety of commercial, institutional and industrial projects. After eight years of successful operation, Larry Schumacher, then sole owner, purchased the Dugan Construction Company; the two firms were subsequently merged into Schumacher Dugan Construction, Inc. The company operates in the Greater Cincinnati area and has grown through commitment to quality construction and personalized service to our clients. Over 50% of our projects are for repeat clients.

Schumacher Dugan regularly performs projects on a Construction Management and Design-Build basis in addition to the traditional lump sum bid general contract. We have completed projects in the health care, manufacturing, institutional, public utilities, financial, office, industrial, retail and warehouse sectors. The company performs concrete, carpentry, excavation and asphalt paving work with our own craftsmen and company-owned equipment.


 


© Schumacher Dugan Construction, Inc. 2017       
Cincinnati Web Design by InteractOne